Norton is an industry-leading antivirus and anti-malware software that offers the best digital security to all your products. These Norton products are packed with features that help you to keep your privacy hidden from snooping eyes of hackers and cyber criminals. But for accessing all the features you have to activate your product by reaching the Norton.com/setup page. Before activating you must have your Norton product downloaded and installed on your system. For better understanding all the process, you are provided with a complete guide. The following are all the processes for successfully setting up your Norton product.
Download From Norton.com/setup
The first step of the Norton.com/setup is to download your Norton product. But before downloading, you have to purchase the product from the official website. After successful completion of the purchase process, you have to follow the process mentioned below, in order to download the product easily.
- First of all, open a web browser and move to the official website of Norton.
- Then, from the upper right corner of the screen, tap the “Sign In” button.
- After that, enter your registered email address and password and hit the Sign In button in order to reach your Norton account.
In case you are a new user, then you can create your account by clicking the “Create an account” option. Then, provide all the required details.
- In the Get Started window of your account, click the “Download Norton” option.
- Further, tap the “Agree and Download” button.
- This will begin the downloading process. Download might take a few minutes to get completed. Hence, Wait patiently.
After downloading your Norton product, the next step is to install your Norton application. Following is the process that will guide you in installing your Norton.
- First and foremost, you have to locate and double-click the downloaded setup file.
Generally, you will find this file in the Downloads folder. But in case, you have saved your file at a different location, then open that particular folder.
- Meanwhile, a popup box will appear asking you to allow the application to run on your system. Click the “Run” tab to continue with the process.
- If prompted by User Account Control, then you have to click the “Yes” option for allowing the application to make the required changes in your system.
- After reading, agree to these documents by clicking the “Agree and Install” tab.
- If you are a Mac user, then you will be asked to provide your Mac administrator username and password. Enter the credentials and click the “Install” tab.
- By doing so the installation process will start. Wait until the process gets completed.
The final step of Norton.com/setup is to activate your Norton product. Only after activation, you can enjoy all the features of your purchased Norton subscription.
- Open a web browser on your system and type “norton.com/setup” in the address bar.
- This will redirect you to the Norton Activation window.
- Now, click the “Enter a Product Key” tab.
- Further, you have to sign in to your Norton account. For this, you just need your associated email address and password.
- In the next window, enter your 25-character key. You will find this key either on the product card that comes with Norton or in the confirmation mail that you have received after the purchase of the product.
- After entering the key, click the Arrow tab.
- This will successfully activate your product.
Here, completes your norton.com/setup process. Now, you can enjoy using your Norton antivirus.